Posts

Freitag, 15. April 2016

Fabulous City, Fabulous London


While my time in England, there were the Bankholidays because of Easter.

I decided to do a trip to London on the weekend. As well, my mum and my sister visited me in London.

We walked through the city and at first we ate an traditional english breakfast with eggs, sausages and baked beans. After that we walked along the shopping stores in Regent Street, a very expencive shopping area in London and finished at the Oxfort Street where I bought some souvenires for home.

We finished our day by traditional fish´n´chips in Londons Street Food Corner.
All in all it was a really great day.


On Sunday my mum and my sister left and flew back to Germany again. So I was visiting different puplic places in London and had done a lot of sightseeing.
Because it was raining a lot on that day, I interrupted my Sightseeing Tour for Lunch.
After Lunch, the sun came out and I decided to go on with the sightseeing and decided to go with an Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour instead of tube or bus, because this would take much more time.

And with an windy and rainy monday I finished my visit in London and drove back by couch to Bournemouth.

Goodbye London, but we will see us again.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen