Posts

Sonntag, 20. März 2016

First day at school - third day

After the weekend, it should start, I would spend four weeks in an international school, where students from all over the world improving their english skills.


At the beginning I arrived and had to fill in a test to get into a class in school.
In school you can have morning class from 9:30 am to 12:30 am or afternoon class from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm and two of five days you had school the whole day.

I get a class in the afternoon hours and spended my afternoons at school and only on monday and Wednesday I should have school the whole day.

The same afternoon I joined my new class, where students from different countries were working in.
Italy, Arabia, Turkey, Portugal, South Corea and Germany, that was the international class I was in.

The room setup is much different from the classrooms in Germany. We had a classroom for just twelve students, so it is a small group. In the middle of the table, there is standing a black box. This black box is for our smartphones, which we had to put in there, so we are concentrated at the lessons.

In the afternoon we had one break an then the first day at school had finished.

A specific feature before the lesson starts as well as the break Finishs, is a sign. Therfor the teacher or a student turns of the light for a few seconds. Before the lesson starts and also the break is finished, a student or teacher turned of the light for a second, that´s the signal for end of break and go to classroom.

And with all these impression I finished my first day on school.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen