Posts

Sonntag, 20. März 2016

How to get a hostfamily in the UK / Bournemouth?

The first thing you had to do to get a hostfamily is to fill out a CV (Curriculum vitae).
This CV had to fill in on the internet an it's really important for the family.


You have to fill in personals skills, education, expierience in jobs and very importent, the level of languages. After that I had to go back to the website from our scholarchip to upload the CV.
After that I wrote a short summary about my personalitys and about other things, like allergic reactions, and send it to the office, which choose the family for each student.

While I had to wait in Germany, they tried to find a hostfamily.
Which hostfamily you get as well as the family name and other details about them you might get only one week before leaving germany.

Only three days before leaving Germany, I got my informations about the hostfamily

Now it was my turn to get in contact with the family. You get a E-Mail adress as well as a telephone number. Now I had to decide, wheter calling or texting.
I decided to call them because of the three days left.

Then you exchange  information and even you don´t mentioned it, you will live there for four weeks or more. The live in a hostfamily starts with the day you arrive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen