Posts

Mittwoch, 16. März 2016

Starting the trip - First day


The Day before leaving Germany


On Friday I worked for a half a day and then I went home to pack my bags.
When I finished I could relax and wait until the next day starts.

My flight was planned for 7:55 am, I woke up early and was driven to the airport.
The normal ongoing at the airport... check in and become checked at the airport.
After entering the safety control I waited till we could go on the plane.

I sat in the plain and waited for departing, but we had to leave a little bit later, because of the fog above London.

My plain started in Frankfurt and shouldarrive London at nine o´clock.
Like you can see on the picture at the right side, above the clouds the sun was shining, we arrived London Heathrow, like it was prognosed, at 9:00 am.

From the airport I had to catch my bus, driving with the National Express to Bournemouth.
First, it was hard to find the bus stop, but then I found it. At 11 0´clock my bus left the airport to Bournemouth. I had to travel three hours to come to Parkstone, a small town near Bournemouth, where I should live for the next 4 weeks.

At the bus stop my family waited for me and brought me to the house.

I unpacked all and then I was ready for dinner.
So my first day in England ended.
After dinner the first day of traveling was finished.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen