Posts

Sonntag, 17. April 2016

Goodbye Bournemouth, goodbye England

After two weeks in England the time runs so fast that four weeks were over soon.

In the last two weeks I changed my class to upper intermediate, but due to my time in Westbourne Academy I made a lot of new friends all over the world, it was a wonderful time and a lot of new experiences.

When I noticed the time is near to move back to germany I was really sad, because I liked to do so many things with my new friends and they all stayed longer than me in Bournemouth. But nothing changed the last week, we talked a lot and with my Korean friend I met before school. She was sad like me, because we had so much fun together.

On the last friday we´ve done a lot pictures to keep the nice memories of this wonderful time and said goodbye to students and teachers.
 After our last lesson we got a certificate from our language school and than we could move back to our host familys.

At the evening I packed my suitcases for my trip back home at the next day.
When I finished, my hostfather weight my suitcases, if they are not to heavy, but everything worked and I went to bed.

On Saturday at quarter before one p.m., I catched my couch and drove back to Heathrow.
My plane started at 06:30 p.m. and I was back in germany at 09:00 o´clock at the evening.

When I arrived and entered the last check my family waited for me to pick me up from the airport.
We had a nice welcome back dinner, even when it was late, and talked a lot about my experiences.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen