Posts

Sonntag, 17. April 2016

I recommend...

Now this is my last post about my journey to Bournemouth.

In this post I only want to say, that I can really recommend this trip to every student, trainee or employee. It was a nice experience and I´m glad that I had the chance to go to England for 4 Weeks.

It´s good, because even in the first week you notice that your use of the english language started to be better than before. The school and teacher as well, had done a great job and are really kind.
Soon you really started to like this place and the school because you learn a lot in a really nice atmosphere.

So I can recommend it to all, who think they aren´t good in the use of english language and want to go abroad.
So If you think about going to an english speaking country, I can recommend the Program with "Arbeit und Leben" and Westbourne Academy.

Thank you for reading my blog about my travel experience from the last four weeks.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen